Monday, October 27, 2008

Autumn Colors

Well, I know I'm not the only person on the web posting pretty pictures of autumn foliage, but I wanted to post a couple of pictures of the local foliage, here near Pollock Pines.

Apple Hill, CA., is a, well, at least northern California renowned apple growing region, known for its many apple orchards and various ranches that run bizarre-style open-air markets, and sell a plethora of apple related products. It's also just a lovely area of California to take a drive and enjoy the outdoors.

Lindey and I took a drive today, and captured a couple of stills which I thought were blog-worthy.


This tree is in a yard along Forebay Rd, in Pollock Pines.


This rose was growing in a garden at Grandpa's Cellar.


This tree was growing at the entrance to Grandpa's Cellars.

No comments: